Added 35 links (20 Aug 2005)|
(Click the "What's new" button in the link directory to locate these and other new entries or use the search option).
Added ~ 50 links (now 600!): (2 May 2005), e.g.
- Human Protein Reference Database - Proteins, interactions and disease associations for >18,000 proteins with >27,000 interactions
- DrugBank - More than 4,000 experimental/approved drugs linked to > 15,000 target proteins
- CHMIS-C - Comprehensive Herbal Medicine Information System for Cancer Drug Design; > 500 recipies, >900 ingredients, >9,000 associated small mole
- PerlMol - A collection of Perl modules for cheminformatics and computational chemistry
KiBank Ki database, Agent2 and Quacpac tautomer enumeration, PowerMV molecular data analysis environment, Molecular Diversity Preservation Database, Online similarity search tools, Compumine Rule Discovery System, ChemMine chemical genomics database, MINT Molecular Interactions Database, INChI Generator, eHiTs Docking program, ...
Added ~ 40 links: (30 Nov 2004), e.g.
More than 500 links! (26 Aug 2004)
New target databases: Structural Genomics Targets DataBase, TargetDB (4 Aug 2004)
~20 mainly quantum chemistry links (19 Jul 2004)
Added ~20 database links (4 Jul 2004)
New category Literature Databases (19 Jun 2004)
Due to user requests it is now possible to submit commercial programs as well - first click on appropriate category, then on subsection (9 Jun 2004)
logP prediction (SlogP, PlogP, ASPlogP - see category property prediction) (26 May 2004)
- ZINC Virtual Screening Database
- New Category: Graph Mining Tools
- Virtual Synthesis Program ChemReactor
- Hyleos ChemFile Browser
- Metalloproteins Database MetalloDB
- Several Maths, Machine Learning Links